Manistee Area Public Schools
Bring Wellness to Life.
NMHSI proudly partners with the Manistee Area Public Schools and CentraWellness to provide onsite medical and mental health services to students ages 5-21, through the MAPS CareConnect program. We believe students are better able to perform in school when their basic health care needs are met. By offering accessible care for both preventative and acute care within the school district, we intend to provide our students a holistic approach for overall wellbeing. For this vulnerable population, and everyone in northwest lower Michigan, we are committed to bringing wellness to life!
Call us at 231-887-4801 to make an appointment, or simply stop in and we will see to your health care needs.
• Physical exams for school, sports & camp
• Well Child Visits
• Treatment for acute & chronic illness & injuries
• Vision/hearing screenings and follow-up
• STD and Screening Checks
• Basic laboratory services & tests
Behavioral Health Services
• Crisis Intervention
• Referrals for specialty services
• Substance use counseling & education
• Mental health counseling & referrals
• Individual or group community education
Patient Support Services
• Connection to Community Resources
• Health Education
• Interpreters / Bilingual Staff
• Coordinated Care with Specialists
• Health Insurance Enrollment & Sliding Fee Program
• Pharmacy Services & Discounted Drug Program
MaPS Child & Adolescent Health Center
Manistee Middle & High School
525 12th St
HOURS: 8:00am – 4:30pm
Clinic: Monday – Friday
Behavioral Health: Monday – Friday
Medical: Monday, Wednesday, Thursday
NEW PATIENTS WELCOME!
Call today to make an appointment.