Get your COVID-19 Vaccine today!
Whether at one of our health centers or at a community pop-up event, we make getting a vaccine easy.
Curbside care. No cost.
See our COVID information
Vacunas de COVID-19 sin costo.
Medical services are provided by physicians, nurse practitioners, and family practice residents.
Dental services are provided by a caring team of dentist, hygienists, and dental assistants.
Our behavioral health professionals provide therapy to help people live healthier.
Northwest Michigan Health Services has a range of interpreters to help patients during their visits.
Our Community Health Workers can assist you with transportation, insurance enrollment, education and applying for assistance from community resources.
The Sliding Fee Program allows us to reduce or “slide” the fees for the care you or your family receive at any of the Northwest Michigan Health Services locations. You can apply for the program if you do not have insurance or if you do have insurance and need assistance to help pay for your care.
Northwest Michigan Health Services is dedicated to providing quality, complete health care to the people in our communities, always serving with dignity and compassion.
The NMHSI Difference
Here’s how Northwest Michigan Health Services, Inc. is different from an ordinary doctor’s office:
- We are a federally qualified community health center – where all are welcome, regardless of insurance status or another limitation.
- We integrate your care – dental, medical and behavioral health care all work together to help you be as healthy as possible.
- We are a patient-centered wellness home, where you are at the center of your care and your needs are the most important.
- We are a non-profit health center with a governing board that is made up of our patients – people just like you.
- Our most important difference is our staff – everyone at Northwest Michigan Health Services comes to work wanting to improve the health of our community, one patient at a time.
Come experience the difference at Northwest Michigan Health Services!
Northwest Michigan Health Services, Inc. won't ever release or exchange patient healthcare information without your written consent. Get more details in our Notice of Privacy Statement.
We can send your prescriptions to be filled at your pharmacy of choice. We also have a supply of common medications so we can help patients without insurance. Learn more!
Immunizations are important. That's why we participate in the Vaccines for Children and Vaccines for Adults programs and have vaccines available for people without insurance.
Whether you’re experiencing stress, managing a chronic condition, or in need of encouragement, our team is here to develop a unique wellness plan for you.
Ready to get started with quality, affordable health care from a wonderful team who cares? Contact us today to schedule a new patient appointment.
In the past several years, all Northwest Michigan Health Services clinics have undergone renovation to ensure access to quality healthcare for everyone.