School Health Center
Manistee Area Public Schools
Bring Wellness to Life.
NMHSI proudly partners with the Manistee Area Public Schools to provide onsite medical and behavioral health services to students ages 5-21. We believe students are better able to perform in school when their basic health care needs are met. By offering accessible care for both preventative and acute care within the school district, we intend to provide our students a holistic approach for overall wellbeing. For this vulnerable population, and everyone in northwest lower Michigan, we are committed to bringing wellness to life!
Call us at 231-887-4801 to make an appointment, or simply stop in and we will see to your health care needs.
• Physical exams for school, sports & camp
• Well-child Visits
• Treatment for acute & chronic illness & injuries
• Vision/hearing screenings and follow-up
• STD and Screening Checks
• Basic laboratory services
Behavioral Health Services
• Crisis Intervention
• Referrals for specialty services
• Substance use counseling & education
• Mental health counseling & referrals
• Individual or group community education
Patient Support Services
• Health Insurance Enrollment & Sliding Fee Program
• Connection to Community Resources
• Health Education
• Interpreters / Bilingual Staff
• Coordinated Care with Specialists
• Telehealth visits, as needed
NMHSI – MAPS Health Center
Call us today to schedule an appointment or to reach our after-hours provider,
Manistee Middle & High School
525 12th St
Monday – Friday: 8:00am – 4:30pm
TEEN ONLY HOURS:
Tuesdays: 1:00pm – 2:00pm
NEW PATIENTS WELCOME!
Call today to make an appointment.